Bookmark and Share

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

We won!!



Congratulations to SMKKK1 on winning the state challenge of RHB New Straits Times Spell-It-Right Challenge! SMKKK1, which was represented by Ahmad Zaim Ismail, Muhammad Ibrahim Yaacob, Siti Sofia Khairuddin and Nurul Farida Che Ismail, won the top prize in the schools’ category. They put up a good fight and received RM2000 for their effort. The second place went to SM Ugama (A) Maahad Muhammadi Lelaki while SM Agama Naim Lilbanat took the third place.
In the individual category, though we didn’t get any of the three top spots, Nurul Farida made it to the finals. She was one of the seven finalists in the contest, which was held at KB Mall on May 16.

2 comments:

  1. I was there too. Watching them spell was making me really nervous. The pictures I captured were all blurry because my hands were shaky, thanks to them, I'll remember it forever! Well done and congratulations to all spellers!! :D

    ReplyDelete