Bookmark and Share

Monday, January 11, 2010

Back to school!





Hi! I know it's a bit late, but I'd like to say this: Welcome back to school! I've been busy ever since the school reopened in January. There have been some changes to the school management: Pn. Masniwati is now the Head of English Panel while I'm currently holding the post of Head of Department for MUET. I will run the blog as usual and we welcome all kinds of materials provided that they are original.

For those who are waiting for the SPM results, I hope you are preparing yourselves for college or universty. Try to get information on courses available at local or international colleges and universities. You should also prepare yourselves for an interview. Click on the following links for interviewing tips:



  1. http://elc.polyu.edu.hk/ELSC/material/Speaking/interviewhtm.htm#How%20questions%20will%20be%20asked?


  2. http://www.job-application-and-interview-advice.com/preparing-for-an-interview.html



By the way, we would be glad if you can share with us your experience during your looooong holidays.


Good luck to those who are going to sit for PKBS 1!



No comments:

Post a Comment